DISCLAIMER – ALL INFORMATION IS GENERAL IN NATURE AND MAY NOT APPLY TO YOUR SPECIFIC CASE. ALWAYS CONSULT AN EXPERT WHO MEETS WITH YOU IN PERSON. WE DO OUR BEST TO PUT OUT QUALITY INFORMATION BUT YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR HOW YOU USE IT AND THE OUTCOMES YOU GET, WHICH WILL BE DIFFERENT FOR EVERYONE.
Facebook Group Terms
- Any member not courteous will be removed and banned from group. Even if you pay for other services. We have no room for a lack of kindness and support for people.
- Do not just talk about your kids all the time. I am sure they are great but refrain from too much of this sort of thing.
- No selling – you can mention a product if someone is asking advice, but do not get into the group and sell your own products or affiliate products.
- We are not responsible for Facebook’s collection of data or how they use it. We are just using their service as provided just like you are.
- Do not disclose private information. While the group is private, any group member could copy and share information from it. Keep private information private.
- To remain in the Facebook group you must also remain on our email list.
- We reserve the right to remove members for any reason.
- Removing yourself from Facebook group does not automatically remove you from other site systems such as email and membership.
- Other members in group giving advice may or may not be experts. Always seek out advice from a certified individual in your area when making decisions.
- Our email is through aWeber and unsubscribe at the bottom of all emails will remove you from email list. You might still get site emails if you remain a member of the site, and you may get Facebook updates if you remain a member of the Facebook group. Systems are separate.
- We do not sell your personal information.
- You may reply to the emails and they do go directly to the writer, although spam filters may stop them from getting through.
- All content, and the site operation, is as is, with no warranty.
- Links to other sites and references of resources are at your own risk. Do not click on risky links and do not buy products without doing additional research.
- If you are paying for premium membership in AllProParent.com, you may cancel at any time. We do not offer partial refunds and we need a minimum of 2 business days notice to cancel your billing if you are asking us to do it for you.
- Sharing of password and access may result in ban from system.
- We are not endorsing the products or advice from people we interview for our site. We want to provide a diverse set of opinions to help you make an informed, individual decision for your specific situation.
- Advice changes over time and by geography. Do more research.
- We respect your privacy. Do not share more information than you are comfortable with. We will not ask you for any unnecessary information.
- We do not sell your information. If we sell the company as a whole, the company would continue to own your information.
- You may request your information to be removed any time. In order to assure you do not get additional emails, we must retain your email which is marked as unsubscribed.
- We remove all data reasonably possible from systems we run when requested formally by user.